Model Advice have joined forces with leading industry experts & trusted organisations to raise awareness and combat the many pitfalls that exist in an unregulated modeling industry.
As proud members of the Trading Standard's Islington Traders Scheme we are
passionate about protecting aspiring and professional models and promoting
opportunities so they can approach their modelling careers safely and successfully.
We are working to encourage and celebrate diversity of size and shape to be
represented in all modelling work, with a focus on being the best you can be and taking the right steps forward for YOU! We are teaming up with top organisations and industry experts to bring you the best possible advice and opportunities for your modelling career.
By joining our Modelling Awareness Campaign you will access the inaccessible through a host of online masterclasses from celebrity experts including:
You will benefit from:
- Receiving a weekly e-bulletin containing an ongoing series of exclusive video masterclasses from our expert partners, guiding you in everything from food and diet to makeup techniques, making the best first impression to achieving your goals!
- Top tips on everything from protecting your image to knowing your rights
- Exclusive access to news, events, opportunities and offers
- Accessing trustworthy information to help you pursue modelling safely and successfully
- Being AWARE and avoiding the pitfalls many models face in a competitive industry
- Submitting your own thoughts and question on important topics you'd like us to address
Model Advice has teamed up with B-eat, the UK's primary charity working to beat eating disorders, on a number of initiatives to help raise awareness, as well as to raise funds so they can continue with their invaluable work.
In our first collaboration we have asked the team at B-eat to answer some of the Frequently Asked Questions we hear from aspiring and professional models.
How do I avoid the pressures of achieving perfection?
It's natural to want to be the best you can, but there is a difference between being the best and being perfect. No-one is perfect in every way, and too much worrying about your 'flaws' will only add a pressure that can lead to problems. Concentrate on your strengths and best features.